Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Really Good Stuff Outlet

Sale, Outlet, Clearance, Dollar Spot...these are all words that speak to me...

I live 1/2 hour away from Kmart & Walmart, and Dollar Tree. Then 45 to a hour away from Target and anything major...So online shopping is the way to go for me.  (The UPS man tells everyone I am the reason he got a newer truck, so of course this summer between home and school stuff I am aiming to earn him a brand new one!)


Here are some of the things from recent order
Alphabetical Orbits Learning Card Game
 
EZread™ Preprimer Dolch Word Read & Write Cards

Then these are 2.99 for 6, if you bought 3 or more they are $1.99 a set, the kids love plays and at this cost....





Then being in Reading, I try to add some math to have on hand for when the kids get done on computers, indoor recess etc.




Not a whole lot but I can't wait to use it all in the fall. Now make sure to always google for coupon codes, use ebates, etc. It really does pay in the end.  My little sister is coming this Friday and we always seem to shop, so as the summer progresses I am sure I will have more to share !

****(FYI: My Sister and nieces will be here Friday night, for a week. I plan on checking email and blogging. But we have BIG projects planned, with some shopping thrown in too, so it might not be as quick! You never know I could have a giveaway thrown in)

2 comments:

Mrs. Duggins said...

Thanks for sharing these great resources! Just added your button to my blog!

http://dugginsdoodlebugs.blogspot.com

Kelie

Kristen said...

I really like those math magnets!! Thanks so much for linking up! :)
Kristen