Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vistaprint

School was just a little crazy....not bad but not good.....Just Crazy

But I wanted to start posting more here....I discovered Vistaprint, they give you free products you pay the shipping (most I have paid is $7.95)

Here are some of the items I made for school this year:

Loyalty Cards (Punch Cards for us)


(For Dog Themed Computer Lab)

 
Made these for a coworker
Saw something like this in a catalog for alot more


Small Banners

 This is for PBIS Teacher (Ironically the week this arrived I was pulled)
(We have 3 of these a school year so great deal)


Sticky Notes

 (Some Fun on Black Lab Themed Computer Lab )

Tshirts
 
PBIS
Saw this at Reading Convention and Had to have one :)









Large Car Magnet
For Computer Lab (hopefully technology will work better this year)

Now some tips, they have templates, it will cost more to alter them. So play around with what they give you.
Now here's some deals, sign up for LivingSocial then watch other cities, they every so often offer vistaprint $50 for $10.

Then also sign up for Ebates, they give you cash back on your order, currently 5%. Then also google "vistaprint codes" if all else fails :) Below is a link Vistaprint!


Just wanted to share these ideas! Catch you later!


Save up to 80% on custom printed products at Vistaprint. Order today!

2 comments:

Nancy Wilson said...

Thanks for linking up! I love your banner for Family Reading Night. It made me think that I might want to make one for Back to School Night, and Parent Conferences!
Thanks, Nancy
The Apple Basket Teacher

Rachel said...

Great ideas! How did you get your Pinterest button?

Rachel
Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens