Or did we change it to Teacher Shopper's Anonymous, I found a new member, in fact had her dining room not been full we could have all met at her house......
She had commented on my Target/Dollar Tree escapades so I went to check things out...I was laughing so hard my the time I was done....Go check her out here but take it from the computer person in me...Do not hold any beverages or Drink them near the computer when the giggles start ;-) Make sure to follow her while you are there!
BTW....Liesl, my Bailley is a cat, my dog is a 125 pd (hey if we lie about our weights I can say he is slimmer than he is ) lab. Hence why my things are in the garage....I have to walk said dog with a spray water bottle as he takes things too...We got the doormat that says Our vet drives a Porsche see dog for details...but ummm...he tried to eat that too!...Welcome to the world of blogging :)

3 comments:
Well, I can't tell you how flattered I am! :) I will tell you that I did take another picture of those folders, and I'll post them sometime later today. Thankfully, I did not go shopping today, so I have no other purchases to add :).
Liesl
http://wildworldofkindergarten.blogspot.com/
I just wrote a blog post shout out to you! Thank you so much again for the beautiful giveaway prize. You rock!
Mary
Adventures in Kindergarten
I got my Clifford and Friends prize in the mail today! Thanks so much!!
Heather
Kinder By Golly
Post a Comment