My dad was one of 4 children, his family lived about a hour away, while my mom's parent's lived next door. I was blessed to live on a 5th generation 180 acre farm, with over 100 trees. When my dad's family came up, my dad and his 3 brothers and my Grandad would always get the frisbees out and play Frisbee golf (some call it disc golf) ! I was blog hopping the other day and came across a free printable to make your own! I hurried up and downloaded. Then I emailed my coworker who does PE and asked her if she wanted me to make this for PE ! She said of course....so adding this to my list of things to make for work! I figure if I get a set of 25 frisbees, and the 6 baskets we will be covered for one class in PE, and enough for kids indoor recess! Run over and take a look, you will be glad you did! Yikes, 20 kids at six baskets I best make two sets...thank goodness for the dollar stores :)While at the dollar store, I got the last of six baskets, they are may not be sturdy enough....Go get the printable for yourself!
Freebie Printable... Frisbee Golf Game!: "
If you haven't joined up remember my Linky Party and Giveaway
here
0 comments:
Post a Comment