Saturday, July 9, 2011

Grrrr....seriously????

I made it through last year's technology nightmare at work...ok fine last few years...I can survive this correct? I mentioned my personal laptop got water dripped on it....Well the keyboard is shot...So I ordered a new one...(keyboard not laptop) This laptop is my right arm, I use it all the time. When it was in my possession for one day....my dog knocked an entire can of pop on it...took it all apart ..it was fine..literally 3 drops of water and the keyboard bites the dust. I am lucky in that (remind me of this often) I have my work laptop at home ..If you noticed tonight I have posted several posts. I can't post on my own blog comments or any blogs for that matter! I have done all the fixes that I can find. So bear with me, I am using my Add this blogger button to post....I usually like to combine posts but I can't...I should get my new keyboard this week....But my work one leaves ALOT to be desired after having my personal one set up my way....I will be repeating this over and over...Technology is my friend ....LOL ....Talk to you soon ;)

Hadar...like these labels??? I have posted the following as my status on facebook several times "Is there a limit to how many times a day you can say seriously and grrrrrr to people or is it like the old weight watchers you can bank them for days like this ?"