That is only yesterday and today. How does everyone do it? I mean some of you have kids, my poor dog sees me open my laptop lately and he goes to his crate and shuts the door! I have found so many wonderful resources, so I am not stopping now! Any tips or tricks? I keep my crafty and scrapbooking blogs on my other email this solely for teachers blogs ..(It is behind too) OY.....When RTS happens I will be even busier.....Thanks in advance !

2 comments:
I use google reader religiously and it helps so much. I skim through the giveaway reposts and open a separate tab on the ones that I want to comment on or read to a fuller extent. I know it's overwhelming. I have no idea what I will do when school starts back.
I feel ya! It seems as if I spend HOURS on here each evening, catching up on what's been posted throughout the day. Not only am I not getting things done on my To-Do list, but it then gives me even MORE ideas to create! I guess it's a double-edge sword!
Amanda
Frolicking Through First
Post a Comment