Saturday, July 9, 2011

Make Cereal Box Guitars | Frugal Fun - Crafts for Kids - Dollar Store Mom

Home from power shopping at 2nd Target and Dollar Tree in a week....

As you follow my blog and get to know me, I am a person who will remember that my friend Andrea is looking for a shower caddy. Then when I see them at Target I will call her (even if its been 2 months ago) and ask if she needs some still. So forgive me, but someone is doing a Rock star theme for their classroom. When I saw the below on my newsfeed, I instantly thought of sharing but my brain is fried ...anyone remember who? I can remember little things about people, but if you ask me if I shut my garage door when I came home today, I would have to go look. (Which btw I did not) Will be back soon to share from my shopping trips which I blame on all the shares from other blogs ....LOL.....


Make Cereal Box Guitars | Frugal Fun - Crafts for Kids - Dollar Store Mom

0 comments: