My sister's visit has been crazy, starting with her radiator springing a leak on the interstate in Ohio . A problem in its own right, but she had 6 kids with her (her 3 ages 6,3, and 10 months, but also our older sister's 3 had been there for a visit (ages 16, 13, 10)) Plus her husband had to travel so she also had their dog....A pastor from a nearby church came & took them all to a hotel! A day later a rental van and she was here, since then we have had water problems, a toliet leak, a sink pipe burst...So I plan on sharing what I did and didn't find at Target $ spot but a moment to stop a minute has been rare.....They leave tomorrow sometime....
But wanted to remind everyone if you haven't joined up remember my Linky Party and Giveaway here it ends tomorrow night (July 8th) at 9 pm (cst)....In the pot I have the $25 amazon card, and have added all of the items
here! Thanks for all of you that have entered, when the circus settles down, I am looking forward to checking out all the new blogs! Talk to you tomorrow night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment