Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PSE savings

I know some of you use Printshop to make things. Up until a few years ago, I did too, but we had issues with it at work. I had been using Photoshop Elements for Digital Scrapbooking, so I got a copy of it for work. Now I use it non stop. There are so many tutorials on it, that if you want to do something you can google your question. I am working on my Vista print items non stop today. Amazon, has it for $79.99 but you get a $20 mail in rebate. Shop around and comparison shop. I LOVE it....You can download a trial here.

Just had to share..


Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (Win/Mac): Windows & Macintosh: Software


PS....We all try to save money, so we sign up to be affiliates(where you get a credits or $ if someone joins or buys via your link) to the different places (Shop at home, Vistaprint, Ebates are mine) is there anybody out there that is for Amazon. I shop there ALOT...Thanks to the "Amazon tax" in IL, IL residents are not allowed to be. But that doesn't mean I can't link via someone else! Send me an email if you are as I will share deals from there all the time!

0 comments: