Friday, July 15, 2011

Random links..thoughts

Lately, I have been finding things and think oh I should post on the blog. I have the "add this" toolbar on firefox, and I just start a blog post save it in drafts. Then when I get enough small topics I will post. So be forewarned, these posts will be random topics....

Since I do computer labs, and Title, I don't have supply lists...but for those who do here is a contest for you
My School Supply List | Avery

Another pinterest find. 100 Classroom Organizing Tricks | Scholastic.com

Teacher Suspended for Blogging - TheApple.com
I think most of us here, understand the stress but would never blog/talk like this.

Teacher Freebies - Free stuff for Teachers. Freebies for Teachers Free Samples for Teachers Someone shared this with me haven't had time to test the links...but thought I'd share!

 Lakeshore Learning posted this on facebook:
Enjoy special savings when you shop online this weekend! Buy one, get one at 50% off. Enter coupon code BJK568 at checkout. Hurry…offer ends on Sunday! 3 Days Only...Get 50% Off Now Through Sunday at Lakeshore Learning
 I have been purging and sorting my garage .....I am in the mood to get rid of stuff, and organize...and believe me I have....It is so suppose to get HOT here (heat index of 115) Sunday thru Wednesday ....so trying to get most of it done now...then the basement....30 days ......(won't mention what that means too depressing) 

I will try and post my Target stuff....I sorted and organized it.....TTYL

0 comments: