Friday, July 8, 2011

Target Searching

As you know I am a techie....Well I am also currently obsessed in finding the Dr. Seuss $ spot items. We do an entire week for his birthday, last year I got some of the little bags, and they worked perfectly for the 3rd grade readers. In the past I have used this method or this one while looking for inventory at different Target stores close to people I know. While I had some DCPI #'s from some of the few Dr. Seuss items, none of them seem to work. Then I have an app on my iphone called Red Laser found here. It wasn't pulling anything up. So I checked out Target's app....Woohoo....It has an option to scan upc codes and then search stores! Now at least I know they have the mini notebook and pins (I could only find 1 of each) at the local (45 mins away) Target I am going to tomorrow!..

PS.....I am searching for all Dr. Seuss items and the bins that can hold binders etc. If anyone is obsessed with other items and wants me to look for them let me know....I have bought things in the past for others and mailed them! Now who is the Leader of the Shopper's Anonymous Group..I need to sign up ASAP (of course after I hit Target and another Dollar Tree tomorrow) See you later for the drawing :)

2 comments:

Vintage Teacher said...

I don't know where you are at, but I was at the Target in Independence, MO today and they had a lot of Dr. Seuss. I bought some cute Dr. Seuss bags, erasers, buttons, etc. there today. The Target up the street from my house still hasn't put there stuff into the dollar bins yet. They have 50% off of most of the stuff in their bins. Got some cute stuff for give aways for 50 cents at both stores.

Alicia said...

I am also looking for the Dr. Seuss $1 spot items. I am in Birmingham, AL and have been checking my local Target weekly. They do not seem to have these items in their store, yet.