I have lots more to get done but thought I would share what I had gotten done....
First I saw this image on pinterest
When they said to spray paint over any wording (unless you have dark fabric) it is a good idea....
Remember these
I bit the bullet and ordered them online,
I spray painted them with chalkboard paint (took several coats) I plan on using them to draw names for helpers etc for each lab etc. I will be storing them in the buckets above.... I used these to write on them.......

There you have it, nothing like waiting until last minute to make things for classroom ! Will be back later tonight with the winner!


1 comments:
I LOVE the idea of covering file boxes with fabric! I have a ton stacked in the back of my classroom and I hate looking at them. Now I can make them cute - thanks for the idea! Your fabric is adorable - do you have the name or manufacturer?
Thanks for sharing!
Donna
Peace, Love & Learning
Post a Comment