Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Followers


I was checking out some of the blogs of my followers, first do some of you realize you don't have your blog linked in your profiles? Maybe there is a reason, but it was so easy to get to the blogs that had theirs linked.

Now, here are some newbies that you might want to check out :

This year, I am taking a reading group for 1/2 hour of RTI, and then the following 1/2 hr, so I am ALWAYS looking for literacy resources, here is one that is just that!

Another blog I found was Keri's a Grade 2/3 teacher from Canada! She use technology and major bonus points...she is a pinterest pinner (LOL) click on her button to check her out!







This one I just had to share ....Miss Toffees Class

I am going to try doing this as regular as possible, if I find a blog with 100 or less followers, I will try and give a shout out to their blog. As I am new to the teacher blogs (not blogging itself) I understand wanting to be heard and understood by the ones in the trenches with us. So please hop over to these blogs and show your support!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi there! I am new to this teacher blog awesomeness! I love being able to share and learn with so many fabulous teachers! What did I ever do without the teacher blogs!! lol Here is a link to my blog! :)

http://preschoolsuperstars.blogspot.com/

~Jessica

Keri Kelly said...

Wow! Thank you so much for the very kind words...I love your blog and am an avid fan. You made my day!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet to want to celebrate your bday that way! I love your blog and just recently became a follower! My way of destressing is actually kickboxing! Everyday after school I do it at the gym or with some videos I bought! Make time for it and I promise it will change your life! alishaburggraaf@gmail.com