I have been feeling really in the dumps about how my room is compared to others (see classroom label) I admit I was jealous. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, just not the 100+yr old building sometimes. But as I tell my students jealousy can come back and bite you. I was catching up on the blogs and Mrs. Berg posted her's. I am going to zip it from now on. Take a look at what she has to deal with. Sometimes it takes a gentle reminder for us to get things in check. (Thanks Mrs. Berg for reminding me to be grateful!)
First Grade School Box

1 comments:
I totally understand where you are coming from. I am always embarrassed to share my photos for two reasons: 1. my classroom in very small and 2. I teach at a private school. We are curriculum driven, NOT standards driven. So therefore I don't do the cafe or a lot of focus walls, etc.
But I do try to encorporate interactive bulletin boards and anchor charts, etc.
AND you are right, after seeing what her room looks like, we have a lot to be grateful for!
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment