Saturday, September 3, 2011

What a week



Thursday and Friday we only had 1/2 days due to the heat. My mom fell Wednesday during the night, and Thursday I had to leave to take her for XRays...Which revealed broken ribs. OY....never seem to get ahead of everything. Ok thought I share some links....

Hadar shared this, I signed up! (thanks)
http://www.letteringdelights.com/teacher_subscription.php


Some Michael's coupons for you

We are Teacher's is giving away 

5 classroom licenses to raz-kids 
Raz-kids Promo Form

Looking forward to Teaching Blog Expo

Whew, still with me? Hope these links are something that you can use. I planned on finishing my room this weekend, but with my mom's broken ribs sticking around her. Open house is Thursday, so will be scrambling to get things done this week!  Talk to you ???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew! Take a breather and read my blog! http://crayonscurls.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-top-ten.html and then grab this button at http://bit.ly/rtHPbL and add it to your wonderful blog! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Kim said...

I love your blog! You have received the Versatile Blogger Award. Go to my post: http://saylorslog.blogspot.com/2011/09/wow-versatile-blogger-me.html
to check it out!