I was awarded this great honor by these two wonderful blogs
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other blogs that you've discovered.
1. I had to get glasses today, but only for close reading and computer time, ummm does that not
describe my entire day and night!
2. I am deathly afraid of mice, had one in my car a few years back and stopped dead in the middle of
the road when I realized it was there!
3. I wear so many hats at work and home, sometimes I get overwhelmed.
4. I have a 15 year old cat and 3 1/2 yr old black lab.
5. Other than 5 years, I have lived on the family farm, and plan to never leave.
6. I love antique things, flea markets etc.
7. I love being an Auntie to 5 girls and 1 boy (age 1 to 16) and other honorary ones.
Now here are my 15 blogs ! (Some are new and some old time favorites, but you are sure to find something
you can relate to on each one!
http://theartofteachingut.blogspot.com/
http://tekyteach.blogspot.com/
http://whytewater.blogspot.com/
http://technologyrocksseriously.blogspot.com
http://skellyskindergarten.blogspot.com/
http://kinder-pond.blogspot.com/
http://our-cool-school.blogspot.com/
http://www.mrsfreshwatersclass.blogspot.com/
http://dragonfliesinfirst.blogspot.com/
http://flippingforfirstgrade.blogspot.com/
http://literacyminute.blogspot.com/








0 comments:
Post a Comment