Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pinterest widget

So while blog stalking my crafty blogs I saw a pinterest widget for my blog. They make it much too complicated than it is! See mine below and in action on the right side of my home page

If you would like your own here's what you need to do

1. http://www.widgetbox.com/widgets/ (you need to sign up to make widgets)

2. make your widget by clicking on the orange blogger button


3. this is what you need to enter on the next page where it says username you replace it with your
    name on pinterest.
 
 
feed://pinterest.com/[username]/feed.rss
 
 
 Then the site will walking you through into making your widget. Then it will give you a code to paste into your layout on blogger or wordpress!


There you have it! Let me know if you do this so I can check them out or if you need more help!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh I need this post to make a pinterest bloggy wiget thing a ma bob! I will be back tonight to figure this out!

As far as LD...I bought the robot and the monster commercial license. So I paid 12.99 for each of those graphic bundles. That way it is ok to share them. I never submitted my freebie to them, (didn't remember needing to?) but I did give them my blog info and let them know what I was planning to do. This was over the Summer and I haven't been back since school started. Just busy and found graphics that don't cost as much! Hope this helps!