Prior to finding teacher blogs I thought we rocked the week, but NOW...between them and pinterest I have a couple of pictures to share (I never remember my camera, so forgive the pictures)
Our building as I have said in the past used to be a HS (where my mom went) JH (my sisters and I went to K-6th here) and now Prek-3rd, this was the old trophy case. The gal I work with changes it with different themes over the school year. I added the banner. I had Dr. Seuss Scrap paper I was
Linda Lou Who (her official Dr. Seuss name) my coworker, stalked Kohl's so we could get all the characters a few years back. I was ecstatic when the Lorax AND Horton came out together. (My top 2 favorites IF I was forced to pick) I love love the quote from the Lorax "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." So I found THIS idea for Truffula trees! She used directions from Martha Stewart, but I am a very visual person, so I searched for more detailed how to's on the pom pom's and found these! So here is what I did on Sunday at work.
Now after 3 Major basement floods wouldn't you know the one thing I needed (the old tree section from my childhood) is MIA....So will have to work on that for next year....Love these ideas that work out so easily and fun to do. There you have some ideas if you need them.
Here is my All Things Seuss pinterest board if you need some last minute ideas.
I am prewriting this Sunday night, as our Family Reading Night is Monday so my day starts at work at 7:10 am and I don't get home for good (got to come and let dog out in between) until usually about 8 pm...exhausted....so I will share some new ideas from that soon! (I hope) Thanks for taking time to let me share with you!



2 comments:
Love the trees!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies
Those tress are adorable! =)
I am your newest follower and would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance! =)
Heather
Heather'sHeart
Post a Comment