As I have said I do/did (when the time arises so not much) Digital Scrapbooking, so I am signed up for emails for some great sites. Since I have been sick I am little behind on the emails, so this morning I saw the above sale. Now I did some leg work for you out there......For you TPT'ers, blog only freebies, classroom work sheets makers....I talked to
angie at scrapgirls.com to clarify some questions (to email your questions click the link) Here's what she said about the tools on sale
Because with the ScrapSimple items you are taking them and making them
your own, they are just a tool. Now you couldn't simply take the brush
and "stamp" it on a paper once and give that away..as that's not really
doing anything with it. But let's say you take the apple brush, stamp
it on there, and maybe add a new layer and put your name or some other
quote over it. You've then created a unique items and made it your
own. With the papers you have to add your own colors and such..then
they are unique and you can give them away, use them for class, etc.
Here are some that I bought to give you an example:
Now, one of my "Duties" (as assigned or otherwise) is to do the Prek-3 pages for the yearbook. So I asked Angie if I bought a kit could the end product(locked pdf) then be sold ( yearbooks are sold, TPT also if I am not mistaken) She said yes. So here is a kit I bought to do just that.
Now there is TONS for you to choose from, but again if you are interested and have any questions email
angie at scrapgirls.com . Below is a coupon for you first timers, since I have bought from the store before I couldn't verify it will work with the sale but wanted to share!
Since the sale ends tonight, feel free to share this post on your blog so more can take part in the sale! Leave me a comment and let me know what you got!
0 comments:
Post a Comment