Woohoo Congrats Amy!(I sent you an email already)
Now if you want to find some great new blogs check out the linky party HERE
I also recommend if you are doing a giveaway on your blog that you check out Rafflecopter, HERE! It's
free and it does ALL the work for you! Thanks to all that entered! Mom got home from the hospital today with EIGHT meds, and a bunch of orders....OY parenting a parent stinks! Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts! I will be back to share about the Reading convention I HOPE I can go to this week! Thanks again!


3 comments:
Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! I am so excited about winning and all the new blogs I've found!
Amy
Thanks for the update on your mom. I was wondering how the two of you were!
Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach
I just set up a giveaway using Rafflecopter... come check it out! =)
First with Franklin
Post a Comment