Monday, April 9, 2012

Currently ....

As I said I am trying to catch up.....I am linking up with Farley's Currently 


Haven't loaded PSE back on laptop, so kudos to Denise for suggesting picmonkey :) 

 I put in a proposal to the boss about next year and now I am trying to find grants. We don't have a grant writer. Nor do I play one on tv! Found a couple that could work, now putting my ideas into words! I am so much more of a visual person, I can show you but writing it out...blech......back at it, one more day off, so best get on my to do lists! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have done a few grants- they are REALLY time consuming for something that you aren't guaranteed to get. Have you looked into Walmart's Foundation Grants?

And... Tag- you're it! Come over and see what to do next! =)

First with Franklin