I have the best of intentions of posting. But then life gets in the way. Since school has been out on May 25th, I have been with the help of my 11 year old and 14 year old nieces been purging/organizing the house. I have much much more to do, but one of the places I wanted to add organization to is blog planning. So I went in search of printable blog planners (free as let me tell you I have spent $$ on things already) here are some of the ones I found.
The last one also has a blank Lesson planner
I am going to use each for a week, and see how I like it. Just thought I'd share! Also ........
If you download these leave the ladies a comment thanking them!
3 comments:
What a great idea! Thanks for sharing! I haven't been doing my blogging like I should and this is my motivation to get back in business! Hope you're enjoying your summer!
~Mimi
5thGradeRocks5thGradeRules
Thanks for sharing! These look great! I'll have to print a couple of them when I get more ink! :)
Jackie
Third Grade's A Charm
Enter My 100 Follower Giveaway!
Those are really cute! I know exactly what you mean. I feel like I post a lot, but really it's only about twice a week. I'm okay with that though. Thanks for sharing!
First with Franklin
Post a Comment