I am sure Farley meant a trip but seriously people, a person who is obsessed enthralled with Tim McGraw as I am, but poor like most school staff....it's # one on my list! LOL....Also everytime I help one of the Kinder Teachers she says what can I get you and I reply a trip to IKEA.....after starting this cleaning overhaul of school and home, I am making lists....hmmm wonder if she would rent a uhaul.....best get some sleep have to get my hair cut, so can't go to bed at 6 am like I have been lately.....but in doing this I have then slept for 7 hours instead of my normal 4 or 5 hours.....Hmmmm....wonder if I could have night computer labs this school year! Catch you later!


2 comments:
so funny a trip to IKEA is on my Summer Bucket List :)thanks for linking up :)
i too would love to go to the Brothers of the Sun Concert! Wondering if i can save my pennies to be able to go! I hope you make it!
Simone
@ busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment