I have too much stuff....OY....
Wanted to pop in and share some pictures (no before pics they would scare you)
Sorry for the iphone photos when all is said and done I will use the regular camera
This is a "nook" in the basement, before I added another shelving unit to that blank space. Sadly these are all my "storage" containers.....Plus my buckets etc, containers used in crafting ....That table is set up as when I need it I can sit there and sort a box and grab the just right container!
Remember these dogs
My 14 year old niece and I decided to put them in an air bag.....
So much easier to store when they are flat...woohoo
Gotten so much done, but not enough to show in pictures just yet. But wanted you to know I AM still purging/organizing! It will be so much easier when I have basement/garage set up with a place/location for everything. As it is now I am moving things into locations from throughout the house, rearranging things.....
Yesterday, I took a much needed breather and went shopping with two of my coworkers/friends. There is never a dull moment with us together at work or in the "public" ....we got talking and time got away from us...It had been storming (IL needed the rain) but as we left to go home this is what greeted us.....
Flash Flood warnings were an understatement....we sat in line to get on the interstate for 25 mins, turned around to come across even more water, it took us 1 hour and 1/2 to get home, normally 45 mins. The kicker is we called our houses, to be told they were getting NOTHING....We got some later last night after we got home, but we were tired to say the least. Joann's was having some great sales, nothing school related...or I don't think at this moment....but I did some damage...LOL! .Hope to talk to you soon, with more (better) pictures!






0 comments:
Post a Comment