Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pinterest find(Freebie)


Source
I saw this on pinterest and clicked through to Here. Problem being I don't draw to save my life!

So I got onto PSE and with Lettering Delights DB What-Nots & Notes I made my own version!


 





  even gave sizes of each square. Woohoo! Below is my version. I made it on legal size paper, printed in black and white and then laminated it. I used this the last weeks of school, and am using it currently for my massive organizing projects. I find it helps me break things down! Hope you enjoy, leave me comment letting me know if you used it!



10 comments:

Lisa R. said...

This is wonderful!! I had this pinned for a while now. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Elizabeth said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B

Tara said...

Love organization!! Thanks for linking up:))

4th Grade Frolics

Unknown said...

Oh I love this!! I'm going to have to make one now!
Nicole
Rowdy in Room 300

Brandi said...

Thanks for sharing. This is great!

Brandi
Success in Second Grade

Misty said...

I love this! Is there any way we can make it so we can clip it our bodies? I forget what I am going to say when I walk into a room sometimes! I must make, thanks!

Jill said...

This is wonderful. I love how simple but useful. Thanks for sharing.

Jill
Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

Thank you for sharing this. I can start using it asap!

Lorena
Little Treasures

Katie said...

I just found your blog through Tara's linky and I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing this... I love it.

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Wolfelicious said...

Thanks so sharing this. It is great!! I am your newest follower. I would love to have you visit my blog when you get a chance.

April
Wolfelicious