![]() |
| Made it Monday #4 |

![]() |
| Close up of the water line from flood ....power washed these before painting |
As you know I am cleaning/purging. When this house was built, it wasn't known at the time but it was built amongst a sand vein, so the sump pump go through about 900 gallons a day. This was confirmed after our sump pump died for the 3rd time in 6 years. (we are talking HEAVY duty one at that) So before this was all figured out, we had two massive floods in the basement. One was 18 inches, the other was 10. So ALOT was destroyed....But these cabinets were salvaged. That was my mission to make over these. (As you can see they were a hot mess to say the least) Below are my inspiration pins......
![]() |
| Final Source |
My Version is on left (green and white polka dot vinyl)
![]() |
| Sorry IPhone pictures in basement! |
Next up is something home, (but could be used in the classroom)
![]() |
| source |
A gal I know is getting married (I am doing crafts on my cameo for her) but her shower was this past weekend. I saw this, loved the idea of the initials, but wanted they could use after the shower. So here is my adaptation. Scrabble magnets.


What I used in this:
Kitchen items all from Kohl's (her registry)
There you have my latest! Hope you learned that while pinterest gives us great ideas, we can adapt it to our own ideas! Thanks for checking in!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Btw thanks to Ashley from The Polka Dot Patch I kept seeing Blogpress on her posts, I have been looking for a Way to upload my iphone pics from the phone directly to my Blog....woohoo, I thank you! My ISP thanks you (uploading via phone instead of them) go check her blog it is awesome, and so is she!








6 comments:
Your file cabinet turned out so cute!
Heather
Heather's Heart
Wow! Your hard work paid off :)
Every New Beginning
I love your file cabinet - the lime green really pops!
Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten
Love your file cabinet. I painted mine black last year but it's boring and missing something....color:) Will be borrowing your idea:) Thanks for linking up:)
4th Grade Frolics
Your file cabinet turned out beautiful! Great job!
April
Wolfelicious
Love the file cabinet, I want to do mine. Thanks for sharing.
Jill
Bubbalulu.blogspot.com
Post a Comment