Friday, July 13, 2012

Giveaway Time..........

It's Friday the 13th, (so superstitious) but I am going to make this a good day. I started this blog in June 2011, and I have over 200+ followers so let's catch up and have a giveaway!

I have found so many resources, friends via the blogs, I just wanted to say thank you. So let's roll with it. Enter via Rafflecopter below (give it a minute and the widget will load) I will draw on winner on the 21st at 12:02 amish.....Good Luck and follow the directions on Rafflecopter to get all your chances to win!


33 comments:

Marissa Tompkins said...

Hey there!! It's your book friend! haha! Yay to you for blogging a whole year! I go back to work Aug. 13th, kids start the 15th. I WILL enjoy the rest of my summer vacation!! woohoo!!


Marissa
WILD About First Grade!

YearntoLearn said...

I go back on Aug. 1st

meghan said...

Teachers go back Aug 22, and the students come back the 29th. Thank goodness I still have a month of summer left!

Meg
Third Grade in the First State

Jennifer K. said...

I can get in the school on August 6th. In-service starts August 13th and the first day for students is August 17th!

Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

Mrs. I said...

Staff report back on Aug. 13 and kids start Aug. 21!

Cathy I.
mrsirwinsclass@gmail.com
Mrs. I's Class

meadowt said...

Aug. 8th for me!
Barbara
happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

Lisa R. said...

Thanks for hosting this great giveaway! I go back on August 13th.
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Amy said...

I am back on Aug. 10th, ugg that seems so early :(

Amy
The Resource(ful) Room

Tammy said...

August 13th for me:(
Tammy

First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
dtklinger@gmail.com

jen said...

students start on sept. 6th, teachers report on the 4th!

msob123@gmail.com

Cindy said...

"Officially" I go back Aug 13th (I'll be in there LONG before that) ~ students start Aug 16th.

Cindy
ccfirstteacher@gmail.com

Jenn Bates said...

August 9th! So early :-(
Jenn
Finally in First
jenn@finallyinfirst.com

Mrs. Brown said...

The students first day is August 27.

kellybrown28021@gmail.com

Mechele said...

Teachers return on August 13. Students return on August 20th.
Barrow's Hodgepodge

Heather said...

Teachers go back August 7th and the kids go back August 14th.

✞Heather
Swinging Through Second Grade
hdawntn@hotmail.com

Mrs. Wells said...

August 14th

Mindy

aclark said...

August 6th for new teacher inservice.

Ashley
arclark2012@gmail.com

Amy Mc said...

We go year round!!!!

Jill H said...

Cute blog. We go back in 4 weeks and I'm feeling behind!

a andersen said...

Super cute blog!!! Thanks for all the clever Make it Monday ideas :)
teachers head back Aug. 8, and kids arrive Aug.15. It is going to be a fun year!

Jackie said...

The school year starts for the kids on August 9th. Teachers have to work the 6th, 7th, and 8th also. I'll be going in at least 3 to 5 days before that to unpack after our move though....I don't think I'm ready just yet!!

Jackie

Third Grade's A Charm

ashlynnsgrammie said...

I go back August 13th.

Randi said...

I just found TN and TPT and am in love!

Randi said...

We go back Aug 13-15 work days and 16 kids!

Kelly S. said...

Teachers go back Aug. 2nd and kids start on August 6th!
kwelnicke@hotmail.com

Randee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randee said...

Teachers have a tech day the week of Aug. 13th and a PD day Aug. 16th. Our first day of school w/students is Aug. 22!!!

How about them apples?

Unknown said...

Our in-service day is August 15 and kids come on the 16th... less than a month left!!! ahhhh!!

Erin
First with Franklin

Suzy Q said...

August 16...which is sneaking up quickly!

tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

Unknown said...

Teachers can't start going in until August 6, Institutes August 20-21, kids come 22! Love your blog. I'm your newest follower. Come check my newbie blog out when you get the chance.
Tracey
Third Grade All Stars

Sara {Miss V's Busy Bees} said...

I don't have a job yet - freshly graduated from college as of June! I start subbing, hopefully, sometime in August, though! Thanks for doing this giveaway! :)

Sara
Miss V's Busy Bees

Unknown said...

I go back August 1 officially. However, I was there on Monday ;)
Laura
TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

Holly said...

Teachers go back August 27th...I am planning to go in on the 1st.