Linking up with the Great FARLEY
We are flooding here in IL,
Listening, This was a week ago, and we have had more and more rain.....all those fields to replant ....
Loving....School got out at 9:15 yesterday, long year personally....
Thinking......My to do list includes use ACDSEE to organize all my TPT and TN files and freebies.....Then all my ebooks, books and children's books with this and this !
Wanting.......Back story, prior to our new tech person, I suggested countertops be installed in my classroom (computer lab/reading) well it got shot down.....fast forward to current tech person.....All 3 of our district's labs are getting countertops. When they (school board) came in to look at my room, they decided that the plaster walls in it would not work ....so they found a room with cinderblock ......just happened to be another person's classroom....it hasn't been an easy move.....Add in that we getting 3 new administrators ....keeping the peace just not a priority with outgoing one......at one point this week I seriously thought about quitting. Countertops in June, computers in July, move in ????
Needing: So we had our Fun Day on Wednesday (High of 88 and no rain woo to the hoo) My niece always gets out of school before we do, and this year was no different she LOVES to come help in the sponge relay I usually run.....This year it turned into Let's drench Auntie station, who burned so bad on her shoulders, neck and chest I am miserable, you do know what you use your shoulders for until it hurts.....cooling gel is my friend......
3 Vacay essentials .....sunscreen (waterproof) ..see needing, internet ....with storms went to work to download massive files from HERE....to find no internet ....then to investigate massive problems.....think got struck....OY....No interruptions...seems like both at work and home, interruptions are ALL the time, and I never can finish anything.....
Ok there you go.....As I do my to do list for school I will share :) thanks for hanging in with me!



6 comments:
So sorry that you all are dealing with such yucky weather! :( That's not a fun way to start off your summer! :/ I still have three days with my firsties...so, you're one lucky duck to be out already! :) I can totally relate to not wanting to be interrupted on my summer break too! There is so much that I need to get done, and it's the first time all year that I don't have papers or projects pressing on me! Thanks for linking up with Farley!
I will have to check back in with ya soon! :)
XOXO,
Tamara
Mrs.Russell's Room
First Grade
Sorry to hear that you are getting flooded...too bad you can't send some our way...we're having a heat wave and could really use the rain and cool down...not to mention it would send me right to sleep...love the sound! I hope that you have a very relaxing and enjoyable summer vacation! =)
cantmakethisstuffup-hmichaud.blogspot.com
I can't believe you are having such not-fun weather! I saw the word "Circus" on Farley's linky party and had to check out your blog. I used to rock a circus theme, too! It's a good one!
Good luck with the to-do list...mine is long too!
Christy
Crayons and Whimsy
Hope sunshine will be in your forecast very soon! Stay dry and safe.
I love the sound of rain, but I also love sunshine. Here's to wishing sun shiny days for you soon! :) I'm your newest follower.
Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners
I just found your blog- love it! Laura
Read-Write-Create
Post a Comment