![]() | |||||
| Linking up with the wonderful Farley |
Listening.....After Red Ribbon Week, PBIS celebration, then Halloween it is so nice to have quiet
Loving....That while I should be going somewhere I am just staying home ...
Thinking.....Casey & Draco ....our community lost them this week to a drunk driver.....while I did not know him as well as some of the other police, he was a great guy. Please Please take time to thank your police officers.......
Wanting ......A cleaning fairy ....things are LITERALLY piling up .....
Needing.....Lesson Plans done, just found out that I need to redo my schedule due to Title funding bumped up ....sigh....happy more funding but means juggling around lessons and times .....OY
A yummy Pin......
I am CONSTANTLY pinning to my Food and Drink Board HERE.....but here is one I actually made and it is WONDERFUL and easy peasy .....
HERE is the recipe (read the comments for alternate ways) this is soooooooo good!
Til next time......Thanks for reading.....



3 comments:
I am guilty of pinning stuff and never making it! Glad to hear this is tried & true! So sorry for your community's loss :( Can you please send the cleaning fairy to my house when you're done with her :)
Molly
Lucky to Be in First
Your pin looks great! I have made very few of the ones that I have pinned as well - time is always the issue!
I found you thru Farley's Currently and I'm so glad I did. My son is a police officer and it is so tragic when a fellow officer is lost in the line of duty. Prayer go out to his family and your community. I'd LOVE a cleaning fairy!!!
Petersons-Pad
Post a Comment