Thursday, September 4, 2014

Survey Says : Survey and Giveaway





One of the gals at the school likes to say I think with a computer. If they wanted something on the computer they came to me to make it, find it.......

So in my best Richard Dawson imitation ...Survey Says:  I am asking you my readers (and their friends) to answer my survey below ...... If it doesn't show on your screen below click HERE for the survey !!



These results are ONLY going to be seen by me for research purposes. After doing so please come back and enter the Rafflecopter below where when it ends one winner will win a $25 Gift  Card  to Amazon and another winner will win a $25 Gift certificate to TPT ......(give it a minute to load) Thanks for stopping by ! Good Luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like I am pretty good with technology! I am only in my third year of teaching and I grew up with a lot of technology, so I am sort-of the "go to" person on my team for all things tech-related. :)

Karen H said...

I am in between. I'm good at some aspects of technology and not so good at others.

Mrs. Brown said...

Well I am okay...not an expert but I do know how to do some things. Would always love to learn more of course! Thanks for the great giveaway!

Cherie said...

I love technology but definitely not a technology expert!

Tamara said...

I might be an "old dog" but I have learned many new technology tricks and I am more technology savvy than most of my teammates. It is always good to stay on top of the latest innovations and using technology can make your teaching life so much easier! Thanks so much for the giveaway. I can't believe that I am a winner and look forward to choosing some great new items on TPT. Thanks again.