Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Currently September

Linking up with the wonderful Farley for Currently September



SERIOUSLY....where did the summer go.....June was spent under water here in the Midwest, and NOW we need rain, and it is 4th of July weather in September...Welcome to IL weather!! Ok, here we go....





Listening......


Finally got our 30 year old TV antenna fixed and now watching shows of my youth...

Loving......

When one has dogs from classroom left over reuse them in the garage
I have started and stopped the garage many times before, but this time I did it.....

Wanting......I was so enjoying not having the air on and the windows open.....

Needing......



So this summer someone dumped 2 cats, neighbor took one, the other here was preggers, 4 kittens later, momma moved babies into my nice clean garage for safety sakes.(live in country where coyotes and owls are numerous) 

3 Goals....1. Starting to get my mojo back and it felt soooooo good to organize the garage (oh like a cabinet hung from Grandparents home that sat since 1998)

2. At this point in my life, I am still helping but I am doing it on MY TIME, when I choose so
that it doesn't consume me again.

3. I need to get back on this, I did well and then ....walking the dog 

There you go, go forth and link up and Thanks for stopping in ....

2 comments:

Happy Days in First Grade said...

I am definitely with you on cooler weather! The 90 something-degree days here in Texas need to go away soon! :)

-Ha

Happy Days in First Grade

Jarrah Fraser said...

Java assignments cover object-oriented programming, classes, inheritance, interfaces, data structures, exception handling, file processing, and application development. Students may face challenges with understanding programming concepts, debugging code, and implementing required functionality. java assignment help australia provides professional academic support with Java assignments, programming projects, coding exercises, and related coursework. Assistance can help students understand Java concepts, develop logical solutions, identify programming errors, improve coding practices, and present well-structured coursework according to university and college requirements across Australia