Monday, June 27, 2011
PSA Bloggers
Jenn over at Finally in First posted this saying some bloggers needed some help. Well I help others with computers at work, so I sent emails to the gals. Erica and I tried just about everything, cleared her cache, cookies...down to standing on our heads..LOL.....Erica's posts on mine are going to spam, but just in case switched my settings to full page comments...so I learned from her that I need to watch my spam. But I kept researching, mine locked up and ever since if the blog has a comment like above it is hit and miss on whether I can leave comments.......Off to do more research, anyone have more of an idea how to solve? Blogger was having issues with at end of May but it says its been fixed? Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Just seeing if this is better to posting comments...
I'm going to try to leave you a comment! :) I hope it works. One thing that DOES work is if the blog is set up to accept name/url or anonymous - then I can leave a comment.
I think Blogger may be having issues again. I am back to only seeing followers part of the time and cannot have my sign in automatically sign me in. If it is left on remember I can NEVER leave comments.
Ok I'm trying to post..if it goes to spam sorry!Is this the full page view or the other one??
Trying to post..
This is full page :) any better?
I can comment with Name and URL way..on yours at least..but most bloggers aren't setting blogs so that I can post Name and URL..I think they would have to set..Anyone can post..not sure if they will do that..at least until my google log in glitch is out I'm hoping some may. I emailed Jenn at Finally in first and let her know to see if maybe she could change her setting..she may not want to..we'll see! I am hosting my first giveaway.. I saw you entered..YAY!!! I hadn't gone to the nite cruzer link yet..it's been a crazy day..will try tomorrow.
Post a Comment