Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owen Linky Party & Freebie Alert!

Rachel over at Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens, is hosting a Linky Party & (Freebie Alert)
All you have to do is tell everyone 10 things we should know about you...well here are my 10 things...


10. 10 years ago, I was not even thinking about a career in education, then my dad died...and my whole life changed.

9. I actually work at the grade school, my sisters, my mom and I attended many moons ago.(It's about 5 miles away from home )

8. I am very disorganized at home and at work, too many irons in the fire at once, but I am working on them both this summer.

7. I am a horrible cook, if it can't be made in the microwave, it's so not worth the fire department visit.

6. I spend 16 hours (or more) on the computer and never tire of it.

5. I am not a morning person....

4. I am a $ store, spot addict...

3. My cat and dog are my children, but have 5 nieces and 1 nephew (exact number~exact genders in my generation on dad's side)

2. Have I mentioned that my happy place is at a Tim McGraw concert or even listening to his music......:)

1. I am VERY superstitious and into 6 degrees of separation, kwinky dinks....


There you have it, your turn, also if you haven't joined up remember my Linky Party and Giveaway here

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for joining in my linky party!

Rachel
Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens

Mel D said...

I am a new follower thanks to the linky party! I am soo not a morning person either but I forgot to list that on mine! Come check out my blog & follow me :o)
Peace, Mel D