Friday, July 22, 2011

New Vistaprint

Here is my latest (free) vistaprint order.

First up...(go here for a great how to)

Small banner


Small Poster

I took the posters from here added some more cute clipart...(free upload is the key) 





We always have hat day at school! Perfect!
sticky notes



Prior to the days of Pinterest I found this from another Vistaprint user .I changed font
(If anybody knows let me so I can give credit) Again free upload is key.


Now for my theme...
Small window decal


 I am doing a 10pt/per lab (each class has 2/wk) behavior plan ....so as more of incentive....


Small Tote bag ...get it ..lab bag (I crack myself up)

Binder covers (flyers)

Note pads

Mouse pad

Property stickers (return address labels)

There you have it, free (I paid shipping) but woohoo. I also have to use my Gift Certificate from Living Social. But with those you only get 30%, I don't know about free upload.....Thanks for letting me share!










3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I placed my order this morning as well but didn't have the hat or bag pop up as free items. How did you manage them?
Lindsey
Whyte Water

luvzenkms2(Leea) said...

Either on FB page VistaPrint Ideas for Teachers or another teacher blog, or I searched. I did the same method everyone talks about, find a free item,close, find an item(or click if all in one)close. I did this the other day, but due to internet issues, I couldn't post until today.

jennygollup said...

what is the colorful font that you used on the small CAFE poster?