Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Amazon Deals

 ETA: fixed second link sorry about that!

First they are having up to 30% on Crayola you have awhile (unless they sell out) this is until August 31st.

here is the biggie, 50% off or more on craft supplies (Laminating pouches for the infamous Scotch one, or the ones I get by Avery, I see Zebra scissors, Elmer's six pack of glue sticks, for $1) This one is only until the 15th. Now shipping is free if you have prime. Now if you get desperate and NEED something, let me know and we can have you paypal me the money, and I will just send it to you via my Prime. Love Love Prime.


I had to share when I started noticing the deals, again I earn nothing by sending you there! Thanks to IL Amazon law, IL residents are not allowed to be associates. As much as I spend at Amazon, and now I am off to spend more. I truly am going to get my UPS driver a new truck, by the end of summer. Had to share :)

0 comments: