Monday, August 1, 2011

SOS...ISO....

In Search of (ISO) two things, so I am putting out an SOS for my readers. I am looking for these here. I can find them online but no where I can get free shipping, there are only 8 dogs per package, so I am looking at 16 packages (to start with) for labs.


My next ISO, I am trying to find black lab graphics! I want cutesy, lab like, not curly haired dog graphics! I have looked and looked...

Any and all help would be appreciated!

3 comments:

beachliesl said...

Have you checked your local teacher store to see if they will order some for you? They look very similar to the star and heart sticks I always get each year from our teachers' store...

just a thought...

Liesl
http://wildworldofkindergarten.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for your hilarious comment on my classroom pictures. I am actually willing to trade my classroom set up services for some tech help now and then...
Reagan

luvzenkms2(Leea) said...

Ok, Regan lets do it, have you seen my room, I am soooo jealous, remember I have a washer and dryer in mine, along with 22 computers....Just tell me which airport..LOL....