Monday, August 22, 2011
Why Do Schools Suck at Digital?
Ok, I am so not happy about this article. Yes, in my district we have room for growth. But also, we have only so much money to spend on technology. I have said I am envious of you with the IWB's, but seriously if it came to one of those or a network than ran, I would go for the network. I am refraining from responding to the article, but let it be known, in my district my co teacher and I post monthly or more on our website. One might say due to my technology background, the Title I department is more forward thinking than others. Let me know what you think.
TodaysMama | Blog | Why Do Schools Suck at Digital?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I felt that a couple of teachers made some great points. However, the author of the article commented after thay made their points and still didn't seem to "get it".
As a teacher I find it soooo frustrating that we are supposed to be absolutely everything to every child, and a apparently to their parents as well.
Just add parent's personal assistant to my extensive list of duties.
I love technology. I use technology. I too am 40+. I am on my district's technology team. Could our website use some work? Sure. Is this the item that can give, so that I use my time more effectively to teach children to become better learners? Yep
I could go on, but I won't. Let's just say the article made me unhappy too!
http://thirdgradesacharm.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment