Sunday, August 21, 2011

MIA

That would be me, and to be honest until I get back in the swing of things, I will be for awhile. I had grand plans of having my room ready and sharing. But if you have a person who is the go to person for technology and computers, that would be me. When we left in May, our building's Kindergarten teacher was on maternity leave. So I had 3 times to schedule with her. This year we are doing RTI in the afternoon, we will be working with 2nd  graders, so we tacked the 1/2 hour Title time at the end of RTI, so we have a full hour. That being said it took an hour out of my lab schedule. This year I will be eating lunch at 10:50, recess duty 1st rotation (instead of middle) a Noon lab, and I could go on....Since I had to add my Kindergarten times to the master schedule I get the "joy" of doing all the corrections etc. Then add in our tech dept is new this year, and he walked in to a mess, so I am just behind in both aspects of my job. I am taking it one day at a time, if I don't get it done at work, some of it I will work on at home, but I am trying to not go in for the "decorating" Which I start new schedule tomorrow(kids came Friday until 11 for a PBIS kickoff tomorrow full day) and 6 am comes quick...Will be back soon! Please tell me someone else in blog land is behind too!

0 comments: