Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pins of Late

Since Thanksgiving break I have embarked on a mission to become organized at home and work. Major progress has been done BUT a long ways to go. I have projects at work and home to complete but none that I can share so I thought I'd share what has been catching my eye pinwise (is that a word, hmmmm I think we shall say it is LOL)

Every year at work, we do a week of Dr. Seuss, so lots of pins

Source

In fact you can find my Seuss board
Here

Source

Now with this pin I also linked to one of my favorite punches, (I found this to be wonderful when I made scrabble necklaces)
You can find this in most craft stores (don't forget to use your coupons)



This one is actually titled 119 interesting ways to use lots of stuff, including the above, but also 23 ways to use Google Earth in classroom, 39 ways to use the pocket video in the classroom, and 19 ways to use Google docs in the classroom! Very good ideas found here !

For Christmas I got the Silhouette Cameo so finding some cool pins on vinyl


Before I go thought I share some of my organization pins

I admit I am a piler sometimes I feel like the above picture, I have found some great articles
Pilers, Filers, and Messies: Home Organization Ideas


This might come in handy





 
 
 
Some of the above will help both home AND school but this one is directed towards your classroom

There you have it, hope you found some pins you could be inspired with....