I have been fighting a cold all weekend...it is Sunday night and I have done zilch for work and not sure I will before I crash (which is a clear sign I am sick if I am asleep prior to 1 am) I have a ton of things I had planned on sharing with you, but thanks to Farley (I do believe she has just as much sarcasm as I do) @
I can tell you what I am doing and hopefully see what is going on with you too!
Come and Link up with us
Here
Now I am going to hit the shower!
5 comments:
I need to start running again, too. I hate not doing it! I would buy people things all of the time, that's why I am broke now! Ha!
I hope you feel better soon,
~Andi
I forgot to publish the post about your award, it's up now, so head over to receive it!! =)
Loving mucinex? It must be bad!! lol...Hope you feel better soon! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies
I need to get some mucinex, ugh!! i hope you feel better soon, I just found you via the linky party!
Im following now!
Rachel
Ms. Rachel’s Room
Ah, Pinterest. I am always wanting to recreate some ideas from others... Just found your blog through "Currently." I'm your newest follower.
Jen
Hello Mrs Sykes
Post a Comment