Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pencil Sharpener Review

   
Sharpeners    
So when I agreed to review this, I was so excited! As you know I teach in the school I went to school at.





Sometimes I think that some of the the above were left over from my days in school, as well as they work....



Then there are rooms that have these, which if they are like ours, they are noisy beasts....that is if they don't overheat (oh the smell of burning plastic) or just die.....

So I tried Troy's out in my room for a week, then I sent it to my friend's 1st Grade classroom. OMG....there are always pencils we at schools HATE as they get chewed up in the normal pencil sharpeners....not this one....It sharpens EVERY SINGLE ONE!

The ONLY issue we had (keeping it real) was attaching it to our 300 year old (not THAT old but still) counters...but it was easily solved we just let it be freestanding. Now run don't walk over to HERE to get yours for your classrooms! Now I am off to arm wrestle mine back to put with my classroom stuff for next year....4 days and 1 hour.....woohoo!