OK it was out last Friday...but that was also my niece's 8th grade graduation...Tuesday I went back and packed up the room.....I had students help take down most of the posters last week. Here are some pictures from my classroom, but also some from May that I wanted to share .....
 |
| We needed the rain for the crops, but pulling up to see this inside recess last weeks of school | .....OY |
 |
| We had a Relay Recess at our school (relay for life only based with schools) for the 1st time |
|
|
 |
I was in charge of Teacher's Appreciation week, personalized tumblers (Cheri Font w/Cameo) filled with goodies, straws, pixie sticks, crazy straws,
 |
Bad lighting but Jugs for end of year coworkers, decorated with
beach ball (cameo) filled with $ spot goodies (pens, sticky notes, beach balls etc)
Thought I'd share some organization I DID get done this year,
Stickers on left, circle supply from Kristen
Took this picture on Tuesday to show my desk is clean, of course I am not using it during summer, but still !
I even cleaned out the drawers, (hope to find organizers for this itty bitty middle drawer) |
(Any body have this desk (large size) and desk organizers they like)
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
All that is left to come home, thankfully one of my coworkers thought of some storage space at school, so lots of things I could pack up and leave at school....This is things to combine with the stuff that I have at home, organize and take back in August!
But the best picture and all of you will understand
No more alarms! Now back to the purging and organizing! |
|
|
1 comments:
Happy Summer!! Enjoy every minute!!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure
Post a Comment