
1. Numero uno HAS to be, my garage. Every summer since I moved into this room I am in, it has had something done to it, which means I have to haul everything home. Each time, something gets left behind. This year my wall was done, but the ceiling still had work to be done, so most of my classroom lives in my side of the garage. After a battle with birds (see below picture for visual) it's time to get the car back in, the school stuff organized on shelves and moved to the basement! (which in itself is a project)
![]() | ||
| Note this is Round 6, after I spent $$$ on a car wash, next day....OY |
3. Go Thru Common Core for Math and ELA K-3 find ways to tie it in with Computer Labs next year.
Now....For some fun stuff...
![]() |
| Source |
and organizer from Booksource! Cutesify (patent pending word ;-) the labels ......I only have 50 billion ideas on pinterest to guide me :)
This cabinet was a freebie that someone was getting rid of at work, I love command hooks....I as you can see taken the shelves out one side to hold my buckets and baskets, then one side holds all my sight word cards, the other side I want to put cork on....plus I want to paint it this summer...not sure what color......not sure...black, green, def not white.....
I so need to break up my school related pinboard...and my others too...but here is one of my ideas of what I need to do via pinterest .......
![]() | ||
| Source | |
So there you have it, now I think that the ladies hosting should do a linky party about August to see what we got done on our bucket lists....LOL





4 comments:
love your background...im your newest follower....drop by =)
Just Wild About Teaching
Absolutely love that library!! You have to share pictures of your progress to motivate the rest of us bloggers ;)
Jessica Stanford
Mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com
Command hooks rock!! Love your pinterest finds. New follower here! Stop by sometime :)
Kimberly
The Learning Tree
Love me some Tim McGraw also. Kenny is my FAV!
:)
Tamera
I am your newest follower!
http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
Post a Comment