Saturday, May 12, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Sale Finds Linky Party

(I started this back on the 7th, then the dreaded STREP hit, and I have been out of commission most of the week, 8 days and 1 hour of this very long year, that I never really got caught up from is over can I get an AMEN)


 I am linking up with Erica's Teacher Appreciation Sale Finds Linky Party

But first I wanted to say thank you to all the bloggers that did the freebies yesterday. I found so many great resources! I also wanted to thank Sally @ TPT, I was having with a few (ok ALOT) of the bigger files not saving to google docs...(remember to save on my cap on my ISP) she totally helped figure it all out! I am Sally at school, so I understand the behind the scenes people! Thanks again Sally, and all of the people at TPT....since I joined I have found so many products that have helped our students, either via TPT or blogs! You Rock!

Now while my bank account just freaked out ..(saying seriously TPT yet again, not really but my budget did for sure LOL) here are my latest finds.....

First up is

Amelia Bedelia Printables and Literacy Stations - Ashley Benoit - TeachersPayTeachers.com
Ashley hails from The Teacher's Treasure Chest 

Who doesn't love dear Amelia .....I have a few students who have read every single one, but I also have a few that I have coming up next year, that I will use this to hook them on her....Thanks Ashley

Next
 









Cute 2nd Grade English Language Arts Common Core State Standards - Workaholic NBCT - TeachersPayTeachers.com
 She hails from The AmazingClassroom.com Blog
I so needed K-3 CCS for Math and ELA that matched as working with these levels I didn't want mismatched.  I printed mine using the multiple per page option then did them back to back, laminated, cut them out and hole punched and put on a ring!

Next up







 She is the awesome Mrs. Magee from First Grade Brain

This is a perfect example of why I LOVE TPT, why reinvent the wheel....love the work has been done for me! 

Another Great find












My Summer Bucket List Writing and Craft - Miss Kindergarten Love - TeachersPayTeachers.com
 She is the Great Hadar from Miss Kindergarten

I had planned on doing this during the past week, but not something I wanted to have a sub introduce (ok fine, it was too cute and I wanted to be there)

My next find








Daily Awards and Incentives - Miss Nelson - TeachersPayTeachers.com
 Love her blog

Run Miss Nelsons got the Camera 
 

First I love her blog as we have a Mrs. Nelson who is an excellent photographer, but when I see her with it I usually RUN.....LOL......Now I needed something to motivate the kids, and while I adore buy junk prizes at the Target $ spot, lets be honest, I need to revamp my incentives...

And Finally my Livesaver of the week......

Our PBIS team decided to raise money for our student incentive fund via a bake sale at our Spring Music/Art Program this past Thursday. I went on pinterest Monday to find in my plethora of saved recipes a quick and easy one, (at this point I did not know I was getting sick) and found this 
Source
So sent the recipe to my phone, and off to the store I went. As I was buying them, I thought I should put them on a plate and do something cute as a label. When I got home I was checking my facebook, and this picture appears on my newsfeed from Teach it With Class   facebook page....








She included a link to find in her TPT STORE..... I found she had one that said we need smore parents....(My district is made up with blended homes, parents, grandparents, foster parents) but I bought it anyhow. I made the comment on her page that it would be great if it had one for families. Do you know she sent me via email the exact tag I needed! This is why I LOVE teacher blogs, TPT, and facebook. (THANK YOU RANDI) 
I would love to show you the finished project. But I came down sick Tuesday, but was MADE(sore subject don't ask)...crawled thru work Wednesday, so that night I with my mask and gloves so not to spread the germs..made them, then again since I was MADE to go to work Thursday, I delivered them without taking pictures...I made it Thursday for 2 hours and came home and slept and with the love from antibiotics am just starting to feel somewhat better.....Sorry for late posting...