Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th, Currently and Giveaway Links



To all my followers in the United States, Happy 4th of July!
Hope you enjoy your day!

To my followers in other countries, I hope your day of Independence when ever it is
is wonderful too! ;-)


My Currently ......

Link up here

 Here are some giveaways on other blogs.....





 Teacher Blogs:

The Amazingly Wonderful, Outrageously Fantabulous 500 FOLLOWERGIVEAWAY!!  

 http://peacelovelearning.blogspot.com/2012/07/huge-celebration-giveaway.html

Kleinspiration  




 Cameo giveaways.....and deals for Designer software ($24.99):
Giveaway: CAMEO + current Silhouette promotion! - Crap I've Made
ends July 9th at Noon 

Skip To My Lou ~Silhouette CAMEO & Design Studio promotion and {Giveaway}

 I Heart Nap Time~Silhouette Studio Designer Edition + giveaway! $350 value 

Tatertots & Jello~DIY Laptop Skin Tutorial and Silhouette Cameo Giveaway 



There you have it, the rest of the week posts in one. Since my sister is coming next Monday, I am now on deadline in the cleaning. So be back to catch up ! 

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I need to get with you and your family, I need to be cleaning, but I'm just sitting here, trying to avoid it! I'm doing a good job of avoiding it, too, lol! :) Hope all the cleaning goes well!

Stacey
3rd Grade Times

Unknown said...

Way to go on cleaning... I've been slacking on that. Thanks for the giveaway links- I'm having a linky party and giveaway right now to celebrate reaching 100 followers! Be sure to stop by!
Erin
First with Franklin

mrsjanellebush said...

I need your family to come to my house. It needs cleaning TLC!
Janelle
http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow I bet your house is already sparkling as I write this. That sounds fabulous. I can't find a clean glass to get some water right now!!!!
We have had burn bans for months. :( It's a bummer!
Hope you are having a great Summer!

Just Wild About Teaching said...

im sure your house looks fab!! your blog is so cute...im your newest follower...drop by =)

Just Wild About Teaching