![]() |
| See Linky Party Here |
I ordered some of the printable vinyl from HERE and I wanted to start labeling my containers for the classroom. I have a notebook of projects, so I picked a few to do ......

![]() |
| Camera from Storyteller Kit ©2011 by Baers Garten Designs |
This will be a project (details later) for labs, but I have all this stuff together
Freebie camera from Office Depot etc, so I labeled a pencil box and put them all together!
![]() |
| ThistleGirl Graphics |
Then I used these in my classroom (dollar tree) but never did labels for them.
As I always have things (headbands reproduce like rabbits I swear) or kids hand me headphones that don't work, then those DARN foam covers for the headphones....so now there is a place for them instead of piled on my desk ....
![]() |
| Lettering Delights graphics |
Now for the small home project.....in the front coat closet I had one of these without labels, that held
the gloves, hats etc...So now a place for everything and everything in its place. Ok, fine I am getting there ...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





5 comments:
I love the printable vinyl - your labels are super cute!
Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten
I didn't know there was such a thing as printable vinyl (at least none that we can purchase). Thanks!
Emily
I Love My Classroom
www.ilovemyclassroom.blogspot.com
Hi Leea! I am really loving this linky too! It has really kept me on task and productive. Especially since my vacay is running out quickly!! Thanks for the kind words:) Love your labels:)) I have to say your mitten one makes me giggle as we live in Florida...maybe I could do one for sunglasses??? Lol! Thanks for linking up:)
4th Grade Frolics
I love your blog! I wanted you to know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.
That printable vinyl is awesome! I didn't know it existed! Your labels are so cute!
Delighted in Second
Hope you will join my $20 TPT gift certificate giveaway!
Post a Comment