Thursday, September 27, 2012

A few links to check out

First of all to my followers, sorry I have been MIA.........1 month and 5 days into school.....I come home nightly exhausted. I am working on so many things during the day....I catch myself coming and going. I do believe I use the computer too much.......my less than year old one at work.....HD died......Lord have Mercy......all backed up but .....OY......then I have a portable HD that at the end of school last year I backed up EVERYTHING.....and now it is MIA........So when you back up .....do it again..... Now a few things I wanted to make sure you were aware of.......

First another great cause that is going on......
 
Click HERE To donate
I do believe that teachers have the BIGGEST hearts don't you......

Then did you catch Steve from TPT and Deanna Jump on CNN.......


A teacher's million dollar lesson plan – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs

This was so awesome to hear her, see her in action. What I love is that she is soooo down to earth, if you ask her questions, she will get back to you.  Love Love her products. (remember I am going for the top buyer at TPT.....LOL)


Well tomorrow night my kinder teacher friend and I are heading on a short (1 1/2 hr) road trip to IKEA! I went online to make my list......it was 4 pages long.....So I will be back with details....Later Gators!

0 comments: