Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Currently October

SERIOUSLY......Where did September go????

Well, Here is my Currently for OCTOBER?????!!!

Click Here to join in


Lord have Mercy on my soul! This year has been EXHAUSTING .......I frequently have been catching myself coming and going.......The To Do list keeps growing ......I may run out of Sticky notes ..... I used up all of my creative juices in August on my coworkers room, then I hit my 2nd wind this week (more than once the boss said.....You really did mean you are going for the minimalist look huh) The tech guy (who oversees the computers in my room/lab) may or may not answer my phone calls any more.....esp the ones that start with "I had an idea about moving" He did give the ok to SHIFT.....but let's just say I will push that word to the very limit by the time it is done.....LOL

Do you dress up at Halloween?  We do our PBIS quarter celebration, (stations) then class parties are back, with a parade, My Glinda costume, sits neglected again, I think we are going to do simple this year....more when we decide......LOL (25 of us agreeing might be fun)

Now, on to the books

Time to Sleep is "fallish" in this neck of the woods, as it is time for bear to hibernate BUT first he must tell snail, who must tell.....One year at Reading convention the author and her husband were given our room by mistake (while we were still in it) Delightful woman, great books check her out if you get a minute.....

Hello, Harvest Moon is the moon to which traditionally comes during late fall harvest, but due to the drought they were calling the latest moon the harvest moon, as we are harvesting our drought stricken crops here in IL.....It tells the story of what happens during a harvest moon, with a girl and her cat, and other "creatures of the night"

Room on the Broom is a cute story to read about a friendly witch who shares her broom with ones that help her out......pull this out for my younger ones at Halloween time....they love it.....

There you have my currently, off to shower again, I showered before work, but got a little dirty thanks to a Kinder at recess ...My Little Sister is coming for a one night only visit tomorrow so had to tidy up before the shower or I was afraid I would be showering 3 times today! Night all!

3 comments:

Miss Nelson said...

Yay for 3 day weekends. I actually have a 4 day weekend. NO school Friday or Monday. :)

~brookeb~ said...

Woohoo for extra days off! Our staff dressed up for book week with a Alice in Wonderland theme :) It is fun when everyone gets into it!
Brooke
teachmoment.blogspot.com.au

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Room on the Broom is super cute!

And I feel the same about September. I'm not sure what happened to it, but it's gone forever.
Buzzing with Ms. B