How in the world did December sneak upon us??? Here is my currently
Listening .......My puppers snores alot (probably as life has been so crazy he and I's walks are missing and we BOTH need to lose some junk in our trunks ;) )
Loving.....My nieces (11 & 14) came out the night before Thanksgiving and stayed all weekend. Whew, was I exhausted when they left Sunday night! We had a list of things we wanted to do (I taught them the finer points of Online Black Friday as only a techie Auntie can do) and we also got some Christmas lights up around the house! Woohoo! My sister from MD, and family came for Thanksgiving day so it was a mad house, but LOVED every second! We decided to take pictures with our mom, we had my brother in law take them at half time (we schedule things around his football watching) ....They were HILARIOUS.....between dogs (hers and mine) and nieces.....
Thinking and wanting....Since I have Jingle the elf visiting the classrooms starting Monday thru the 21st .....I am getting all his tricks lined up....My pinboard dedicated to the subject can be seen HERE! He starts in our PreK room on Monday. If I had a penny for every time I have said .....In my daily email to Santa I sure hope I don't have to add you to the naughty list....I would be a millionaire.....Jingle will have his hands full.....He will be visiting the Kinders Tuesday, and if a class needs some reminding it is them.....LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL.....Of course it is the day we have our lockdown drill....With this bunch of Prek-3rd fingers crossed it all works out! (I told the boss I think next years calendar should reflect No School between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and no Full Moon's either....can we say the students are C R A Z Y, he said he work on that ;) )
Needing....A Nap, but then lately it seems I am catching myself coming and going.....weekends I have been working to get the house ready for Christmas, on top of the other billion things......I am tired ....How many days until Christmas Break.....?
RAK.....I have 3 friends/coworkers that do Daily 5, and they will tell you that I am constantly sending links to the blogs, TPT/TN stores, but while doing my Black Friday shopping I came across THESE, how perfect would they be for a center?? Jingle will be "delivering" them.....I LOVE doing RAKS.....
Well that is it for now, I have a few blog posts in the works, if life calms down for me to get them ready......Back soon.....


3 comments:
I'm considering getting an Shelf Elf too. There are some adorable ideas on Pinterest!
Jennifer
Elementary School Garden
I sing "You better watch out..." when my fourth graders get a little rowdy...works every time to calm them down this time of year! :)
Jessica
The Polka-dotted Teacher
Lockdown drills are terrible! The kids are always so worried and they seem to last forever! Hope yours goes well.
Krazy Town
Post a Comment