Monday, December 3, 2012

Diary of an Elf Day 1


Today I met 28 preschoolers....wow do they have energy! The teacher LOVES snow so I thought I would make snow angels. Good thing I had some fake snow, as it was 70's in IL today....Santa told me to dress warm as IL winters are cold.....Not today!

As you can see I had to tell the classes about myself, so I found THIS packet with a letter and rules that go with me. Thanks, Robynn for doing the work for me, as I am so busy this time of year!!
The teacher read my book so when the question came up as to how I get back to the North Pole without feet. The teacher reminded them that I fly just as they had read in my book.

Now, I left a few things for the teachers (a behavior list, with the students names so they can keep track of the Naughty and Nice list and I will pick it up before I go to the North Pole at night) I left
these for the students:
 I also left this sign

This way the other students who are keeping tracking can see who has the elf/already had it.
You can grab the sign below



Well, I am off to go check out the other rooms here at the school. I hope I meet some friends. Then of course it will be time for me to go file my report to Santa. Stayed tune tomorrow to see where I go next!